Monday, January 8, 2007

Stevemas

Nik posted a poem about the keynote...

http://www.nikfletcher.com/index_files/macworld-poem.html


If I had the time I would have written something similar. I still consider myself a relatively recent convert (It's been about 1 1/2 years now) and it's odd -- The PC world doesn't really have the same kind of events, products sort of roll out when they do but you never have anything like the timed mac events (WWDC, Macworld and some kind of pre-christmas announcement).

So while it was initially strange to me how excited everyone got around these events I've now become 'part of the cult' and tomorrow at 9:00PM I'll be constantly refreshing my browswer. At about 10:30 or so when the keynote is over I'll jump in the car and by noon I should be standing in the Apple booth!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooh Linkage :) Thanks John! 2 hours of keynote fun await tomorrow. And then the spending spree begins!