Saturday, September 22, 2007

Chumby!

chumbytrio

After almost a year of waiting my much anticipated Chumby is on it's way.  The chumby folks are handling the product launch in an interesting way.  Right now they have a 'insiders' launch which is basically anyone who signed up to get notified.  I finally got my notification e-mail this week and in nanoseconds I had my credit card whipped out and had an order for a black Chumby.



In case you are wondering the chumby is a always connected internet device for 'low profile' usage.  You can use it as a alarm clock next to your bed or to rotate through pictures or all sorts of stuff.  

I'll probably use mine as an fancy alarm clock but I've been thinking of other uses of it also.

Anyway rumor has it that mine will ship sometime next week -- I'll report back after I get my Chumby.


No comments: