Thursday, March 13, 2008

Summer "Vacation" Plans

I've been working with my wife on our summer plans -- when & where to go. As it turns out Apple helped make part of them today. I know where I'll be June 9-13 For the most part it's a 'non' event -- we all kind of 'knew' there would be something either June, July or August with the good money on June. Furthermore it was no surprise that the iPhone would feature so prominently (especially after they announced 'iPhone 2.0 in June') -- In the invite they specifically mention 'three tracks': Mac, iPhone & IT. While I'm excited about the iPhone as a platform to develop for I really hope they don't shortchange the Mac side -- What I really hope they can talk about is 'what's next' for OSX after leopard but I'm a little worried they are so focused on iPhone that they won't have much to say. Time will tell....

No comments: