Friday, March 24, 2006

Rapidflickr 1.0 - Crazy Delicious

After a seemingly endless stream of Beta releases I'm happy to announce the release of Rapidflickr 1.0

This release is very similar to 0.9.3b7 with a small number of changes that honestly I doubt anyone will notice. As I've mentioned previously this plugin is really a labor of love so I'm pretty excited to be able to call this 1.0.

The next 'big' thing for Rapidflickr is new output styles... I've been doing some research on different types of albums/gallery's/etc and I've got some ideas....

To celebrate I've set up a coupon
CPN4934344478
which provides a limited number of 10% off any order at loghound.com (e.g. you can use it for rapidflickr or lockdown).

If you have 0.9.3b7 then no urgent need to get 1.0 but feel free to grab it if you like.

Get all of the 1.0 goodness here As always change notes are here


No comments: