Friday, March 24, 2006

Lockdown beta 1 of version 1.5 is here

Hi All,

As promised here is beta 1 of version 1.5 (download). While it seems to work OK for me it probably still has some problems (I don't know of anything mind you... It's just I made a lot of changes and my own testing has been limited).

I'm only going to announce this on my blog (for now) For those brave souls who want to feel free to give it a try. I'm especially curious for the following:

1) Password Expiration.. Does it work for you?
2) Error page redirects
3) Import of version 1.1. Especially if you used the page redirect feature of version 1.1
4) GUI & Wording.... . I'm not crazy about what I called some things (Error Pages?) and some of the new gui elements. Any input here would be great

If all goes smoothly I'll probably get the Localization started by Saturday (started == requests out to folks to begin localization with a list of strings to be localized)

I'm going to Las Vegas this Sunday for my "Day" Job (don't even ask... you wouldn't believe it if I told you...) Hopefully before I leave a stable version is announced on the RW forums and out to a largish number of folks to begin pounding on.

No comments: