Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Lockdown version 1.5

Version '1.5' of lockdown is well underway... This should bring some neat new features......

I'll probably have the beta out in a few days but here is a sneak preview

Pasted Graphic


Pasted Graphic 1
(In case you are wondering.. "Error Occured" is a page in my RW document... The SW is not saying one occured just to redirecet to the page called "Error Occured" so to speak)


This shows off the two big changes... You can now 'expire' passwords after a length of time and you can now set the error document (e.g. what should happen if file isn't found or bad username/password)

I am also hoping to get French & German localizations. Probably not in the first beta but hopefully before final release (and if you contacted me regarding translations don't worry... I still haven't gotten back to anyone. I'm going to figure out the localization process first and then get back to people on the actual translation

-Jm


No comments: